Så behandlar vi dina personuppgifter
Processing of personal data
Our core privacy values
Information we collect about you
When you visit our Website you may choose to provide us with information, including personal information such as if you make an enquiry, purchase a product or service, sign up for access to content, apply for a job, or participate in a survey or otherwise provide feedback about our products and services. Information we collect in connection with these activities may include: your name, company name, information about how you can be contacted, all necessary information for billing purposes (where applicable) and any additional details you provide to us. We also collect any payment information in connection with a business transaction such as payment method, credit and debit card data (card number, validity date and CVV code), invoice information, bank account number etc. as applicable. When you use our services we may, in addition to the information you provide to us yourself per above also collect the following information about you and your activity:
- Information about the products/services you purchase from us.
- Device information: such as the IP address, unique device identifier, browser type and language, the server your device is logged into, and the operating system information.
- Your geographical location.
- Information about your interactions with us such as how you use our services, including page response times, which content we’ve shown to you, and on which pages, and whether you showed interest in that content by interacting with it, downloads etc. This information is collected in order for us to learn about the communication, you may like or dislike and to improve our services and products.
The information you provide to us, the information about which products/services you use ad purchase as well as your financial information (where applicable), is generally required to enter into a contractual relationship with us. The other categories of information we collect as explained above is generally necessary to pursue other business purposes. In addition to the above-mentioned information we may also ask you to provide any other information that may help us to make your visit and our communication to you as effective as possible, for example your personal or professional interests, where you live and so on. This additional information will only be collected by us to the extent you provide us with the information i.e. with your consent.
Data Retention and Security
Draftit keeps your data only as long as necessary to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you and as required by statutory retention periods. This means, inter alia, that we will delete user profiles and other information in our databases when a customer is no longer using our services or when the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Where we keep your data for purposes which are not related to our contractual obligations such as for purposes like statistics, book keeping and fraud detection, we keep the data only as long as necessary and/or required by law for the respective purpose. Draftit protects your personal data using technical and organisational security measures. To prevent unauthorised access and ensure data accuracy, we use encryption when processing sensitive personal data, such as credit card details. Draftit always makes sure to process your data within the EU/EEA. Should a situation arise where the data must be processed in and thereby transferred to a destination outside of the EU/EEA by Draftit or one of our suppliers or subcontractors we promise you that we will take all reasonable legal, technical, and organisational measures to ensure that your data is treated securely and with an adequate level of protection compared to and in line with at least the level of protection offered within the EU/EEA.
How we use and share information
Draftit uses the information we collect as follows:
- To register you as a customer (where applicable);
- To provide you with information, products, or services you request and purchase, and enable billing;
- To process job applications (where applicable);
- For marketing purposes (where applicable) such as market research activities or various promotions via direct marketing. You may reach out to us at any time and request that your data is blocked from being used by us for direct marketing purposes (click on the opt-out link in a marketing email from us or send us an email at email@example.com). Please note that your credit card details are only used to pay for products you have purchased, and are not kept on file for any other reason.
- To communicate with you, including to provide customer service; to send service-related messages such as notifications, confirmations, and updates; and to send promotional messages, such as messages relating to new products or services that we think may be of interest to you. When required by law, we obtain your consent before sending you promotional messages. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages as described above.
Sharing of information
Draftit will not, without your consent, pass on any information about you to any third party unless required by law to do so, or unless it is necessary in connection with a product or service you have requested or purchased from us.
Draftit does not knowingly or intentionally collect or use any information from anyone under the age of 13 (children/minors) and does not engage in marketing activities directed at children or minors.
We take your privacy very seriously. When you sign up for our newsletters, you can rest assure that we will not share your email address with any external parties or anyone outside Draftit’s organisation. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link in one of our newsletters.
Links to other websites
Please note that any links you may find on this Website that lead to external websites hosted by other entities than Draftit could result in you visiting websites with other terms and conditions and privacy policies. Your use of these websites will be governed by and subject to such terms and conditions and privacy policies. You understand and agree that Draftit does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behaviour, features, or content of any such third-party websites.
Transparency – your rights to access, rectification and erasure
Draftit makes every effort to ensure that all data we process is accurate. This does of course also apply to any personal information we process. In the event that any information should prove to be incorrect, we will correct it immediately. You are entitled to review and verify all information we have on file about you by requesting a transcript of your record (free of charge). You also have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information about yourself and to a certain extent request the deletion of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”). However, please be aware of that certain legal obligations may prevent us from immediately deleting parts of your personal data. Obligations under e.g. accounting requirements, tax-, anti-money laundering and consumer rights laws may require that we keep certain parts of your personal data. In such case we will make sure to block all data from being used for any other purposes than meeting such legal requirements. If you wish to request a transcript, rectification and erasure or have any other questions relating to the way we process personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This privacy notice was last updated on 9 November 2017.